Why choose Aluminium Doors and Windows
Despite being associated with a more industrial look, Aluminium is becoming a more popular choice of material for domestic properties. What are the benefits?
- It is stronger than timber or uPVC therefore the frames can be made more slim line. As a result of this it provides a less obstructive view and more natural light can filter through.
- Despite being a stronger material the frames are actually lightweight.
- The frames are powder coated to stop any rusting or discolouring. This makes the lifespan of the frames long lasting and also requires minimal maintenance.
- There are plenty of finishes and colour options available giving you the scope to tailor the frames to your exact requirements.
- They give a modern, sleek look to a property.
- It is an environmentally friendly material.
Which Doors are available in Aluminium
We supply a range of Aluminium doors in a variety of size options including:
Which Windows are available in Aluminium
We supply a range of Aluminium windows in a variety of sizes and styles including:
What finishes are available
Our full range is available:
- Finished both sides in a single colour selected from over 150 RAL colours
- With dual colour enabling the external and internal colour to be different and therefore better match to specific requirements and colour schemes
- All frames are powder coated to protect from weathering and rust therefore ensuring the frames are long lasting and low maintenance
- There are a variety of glazing options including double glazing, triple glazing, toughened safety glass, satin glass or patterned glass. We will advise on all of the glazing options so that we can get best option for you.